Department of Tourism welcomes 7 international guest lecturers
Dr. Niall Caldwell and Prof. Dr. Desiderio Almeida during a talk with Prof. Dr. Berchenbreiter, international coordinator for student exchange and Birgit Dittrich, International Office FK14.
An enriching experience for both lecturers and students
During the course of this summer semester, the Department of Tourism will have the honour of welcoming seven international guest lecturers from four different countries, who all taught courses within the bachelor and master degree programmes.
- Dr. Niall Caldwell, Fellow from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, England
- Prof. Dr. Desiderio García Almeida, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Alexey Gunya, Russische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Moskau, Russia
- Prof. Dr. William Gartner, University of Minnesota, USA
- Benavides Carlos (PhD), Department of Applied Economics (Economic Structure), University of Málaga, Spain
- Dr. Olga Junek, Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
- Prof. Dr. Georg Christian Steckenbauer, Fachhochschule Krems, Austria
It is always an enriching experience for both lecturers and students. It provides students with the opportunity to look at tourism from different international perspectives and helps to grow their understanding of the global nature and interdependencies of tourism. We thank all our guest lecturers for their commitment, which we highly appreciate.